- Altering: You may not alter, modify, or obscure any part of these logos.
- Placement: This logo must not appear on the top left corner of any website. Preferred location for the logo is on the member's "About" page or "Biography" page. Additionally, you may feature the logo on the right side or lower portion of the website, along with text indicating your current membership. For example, "Current Professional Associate Member of AIC."
- Relational Usage: The logo must accompany text about the person that holds the status. The logo may not be used to confer this designation to a company or group of people.
- Link: Logo must link back to the AIC homepage.
- Reference: You may also want to include a link to the description of PAs and Fellows on our website, at www.conservation-us.org/peerreviewed.
If usage guidelines are not followed, permission to use the logo may be revoked.
Right-click (Save Link As...) to download the logo (jpg format).
To embed the logo on your site, copy and paste the code below into the html code (including the < and >):
<a href="http://www.conservation-us.org/peer-reviewed" ><img width="90" height="90" src="http://www.conservation-us.org/images/default-source/membercenter/aic-pa-mark-logo.jpg?sfvrsn=4" alt="AIC Professional Associate Mark" title="AIC PA Mark" /></a>
<a href="http://www.conservation-us.org/peer-reviewed"><img alt="" width="90" height="90" src="http://www.conservation-us.org/images/default-source/membercenter/aic-fellow-mark-logo.jpg?sfvrsn=0" title="AIC Fellow Mark"/></a>